As the leading manufacturer of flexible hose and ducting products, we have been expanding our product lines to meet the growing demand for innovative solutions. As with all of our products, these new products deliver outstanding value to all applications.
One of the new services we are excited to offer our customers is Flexaust Connect:
• Flexaust Connect is a new mobile app that lets users connect to our extensive inventory, and access the depth of our website to find products and answers to all hose and ducting questions. Available for both iOS and Android devices, the app will allow the user to share technical data sheets, and stay up to date with industry news and Flexaust press releases. It also allows the user to search and share through your mobile device and stay connected to everything Flexaust.
Over the last few months we have also introduced four high performance hose and duct items. Each of these products features the quality and durability Flexaust customers have come to rely on. The newest 2016 additions to the Flexaust products and services include:
• Vacuum Cleaner Hose Kit: Suitable for wet or dry applications, the kit features 1-1/2” x 12 ft. flexible hose with a swivel cuff, inlet adapter, 4” utility tool, and 11” crevice tool. Developed to fit all standard wet and dry vacuums, it is reportedly four times more durable than standard wet/dry vacuum hose. A stand-alone POP display with 10 individual kits included can be ordered.
• FX-180 Stitched Dehumidification Ducting: A heavy duty 13 oz. stitched hose engineered to withstand the repeated pulling, dragging, and compressing that is required to deliver air conditioning, heat, and dehumidification in rental applications. Made to resist UV, rot and meet UL 94V-0 for flame resistance and is available in yellow, white, and black colors with belted cuffs, 12” to 24” dia. Sizes and 25 ft. lengths, and custom sizes and lengths are offered.
• FX-400 Portable Heater Duct: Urethane coated polyester blower hose provides optimum airflow for temporary heat at cold weather industrial sites. It operates from -60°F to 400°F and easily attaches to temporary heater. Great for commercial and industrial rental, it is moisture resistant and UV stabilized to prevent mold and mildew. Offered in 12” to 24” I.D. sizes and standard 25 ft. lengths in black with a safety orange wear strip, with a variety of end finished available.
To learn more about our high-performance products and services, please feel free to contact us here.
• FX-550 High Strength Sewn Ducting: A heavy duty silicone coated silver fiberglass fabric hose which is an ideal heater duct for cold weather construction and oil and gas sites. It is a light weight duct designed for higher temperature and portable heating applications. Moisture resistant and UV stabilized to prevent mold and mildew. Available in 25’ lengths and made to operate in temperatures as low as -50 degrees and as high as 550 degrees.