High strength sewn single-ply polyurethane coated black polyester fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix & orange external PVC wearstrip.
- Sewn construction allows for better performance in lower & higher temperatures
- Sewing process creates a more consistent construction allowing better air flow compared to other sewn hoses
- Light weight duct designed for portable/temporary heating & dehumidification applications
- Great compressibilty
- Safety orange wearstrip offers additional external abrasion & drag resistance
- Moisture resistant & UV stabilized to prevent mold & mildew
- Polyurethane coating increases puncture, abrasion & tear resistance
- Great chemical, fuel & oil resistance
- Flame retardant to UL 94V-0
- Ideal for commercial & residential work area heating, cement drying & event tents
- FX-Combo, combination ducting (FX-400 & FX-550) available as an economical way to manage high heat
|Inside Diameter||Min: 12" Max: 24"|
|Temperature||Low: -60° High: 400°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.