Black thermoplastic rubber coated super reinforced woven polyester fabric hose with a spring steel wire helix.
- Combines the ozone, UV, weathering, & chemical resistance of thermoplastic rubber with the tensile strength & fatigue resistance of fabric hoses
- Offers better tear strength, puncture, & abrasion resistance than traditional reinforced woven neoprene & thermoplastic hoses
- Handles higher positive pressures than non-reinforced thermoplastic rubber hoses
- Wall Thickness =.020"
- Available with factory-installed 2" black soft cuffs
- Blue available
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 12", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Standard Max. Temp.= 285°F., Intermittent to 325°F.
|Inside Diameter||Min: 2" Max: 18"|
|Temperature||Low: -50° High: 325°|
|Length||25', 50' (14" & above in 25' only)|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.