Specially formulated clear static dissipative thermoplastic polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid white external ABS helix & an embedded copper braided grounding wire.
- Extremely flexible with great abrasion resistance vs. heavy walled PVC
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper braided grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for clean room and pharmaceutical applications, powder processing and pneumatic conveying systems
- Surface Resistivity Level: 108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Manufactured with FDA acceptable materials
- Wall Thickness = .040"
- Static conductive cuffs available
|Inside Diameter||Min: 1" Max: 8"|
|Temperature||Low: -40° High: 200°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.