Inner Layer; Double-ply iron oxide red silicone coated fiberglass fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix, Outer layer; Single-ply black neoprene coated polyester fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix.
- Insulation; 1-inch fiberglass insulation (R-Value=4)
- Insulated dryer hose
- Combines flexibility with minimal heat loss
- Suited for air handling applications at low positive & low negative pressures
- Good flexibility
- Excellent external abrasion & chemical resistance
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 6", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Inner Layer; Standard Temp. Range= -65°F. to 550°F., Intermittent to 600°F.
- Outer Layer; Standard Temp. Range= -40°F. to 250°F.
|Inside Diameter||Min: 1" Max: 8"|
|Temperature||Low: -65° High: 600°|
|Length||12', Custom to 25'|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.