Double-ply construction silver aluminum coated fiberglass fabric hose with a silver heat-resistant fiberglass liner mechanically crimped in a continuous process.
- Fabric is locked around a coated steel wire by a metal strip formed into a clip
- Metal strip acts as a wearstrip and offers outstanding external abrasion resistance
- Extreme temperature resistance with excellent heat stability
- Extremely flexible & compressible with good flex characteristics
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Fiberglass liner increases tensile strength for a longer life cycle
- Excellent for reel & drop systems
- Ideal for engine & dynamometer testing & paper mill drying applications
- Standard Min. Inside Diameter = 4", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on smaller sizes
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 18", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Negative pressure fan system with ambient air inlet recommended to maximize effectiveness and life of duct
|Inside Diameter||Min: 3" Max: 20"|
|Temperature||Low: -65° High: 1050°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.