Single-ply green Para-Aramid fabric hose mechanically crimped in a continuous process.
- Fabric is locked around a coated steel wire by a metal strip formed into a clip
- Metal strip acts as a wearstrip and offers outstanding external abrasion resistance
- Excellent compressibility, puncture resistance & tensile strength
- Excellent fatigue resistance & good flex characteristics
- Ideal for medium temperature, high flex fume venting applications
- Available with a non-marking thermoplastic rubber clip cover to protect the helix & the equipment that is attached to the hose
- Standard Min. Inside Diameter = 4", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on smaller sizes
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 12", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Negative pressure fan system with ambient air inlet recommended to maximize effectiveness and life of duct
|Inside Diameter||Min: 3" Max: 20"|
|Temperature||Low: -40° High: 570°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.