High strength sewn single-ply polyurethane coated black polyester fabric hose with 3” holes positioned upon request.
- Lock stitch construction creates better air flow & allows for better performance in lower & higher temperatures
- More economical choice than traditional wire-reinforced hose
- Light weight duct ideal for commercial & residential work area heating, cement drying & event tents
- Great compressibility & chemical, fuel & oil resistance
- Moisture resistant & UV stabilized to prevent mold & mildew
- Polyurethane coating increases puncture, abrasion & tear resistance
- Standard with wire ropes/nylon rings & enclosed belted cuffs each end & tabs with grommets
- Made in the USA
|Inside Diameter||Min: 12" Max: 36"|
|Temperature||Low: -60° High: 400°|
|Length||25', 50', 75', 100'|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.