High strength sewn single-ply polyurethane coated black polyester fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix & black heavy-duty external PVC wearstrip.
- Lock stitch construction creates better air flow & allows for better performance in lower & higher temperatures
- Light weight duct ideal for commercial & residential work area heating, cement drying & event tents
- Great compressibility & chemical, fuel & oil resistance
- Heavy-Duty wearstrip offers additional external abrasion & drag resistance resistance (additional OEM colors available)
- Moisture resistant & UV stabilized to prevent mold & mildew
- Polyurethane coating increases puncture, abrasion & tear resistance
- Standard with wire ropes/nylon rings & enclosed belted cuffs each end & storage straps
- Made in the USA
- FX-Combo, combination ducting (FX-400 & FX-550) available as an economical way to manage high heat
|Inside Diameter||Min: 12" Max: 24"|
|Temperature||Low: -60° High: 400°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.