Single-ply black neoprene coated polyester fabric hose mechanically crimped in a continuous process with a non-marking thermoplastic rubber clip cover.
- Fabric is locked around a coated steel wire by a metal strip formed into a clip
- Metal strip acts as a wearstrip and offers outstanding external abrasion resistance
- Extremely flexible & compressible
- Manufactured with flame retardant materials
- Ideal for low temperature fume control applications
- Non-marking thermoplastic rubber clip cover protects the helix & the equipment that is attached to the hose
- Standard Min. Inside Diameter = 4", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on smaller sizes
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 12", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Negative pressure fan system with ambient air inlet recommended to maximize effectiveness and life of duct
|Inside Diameter||Min: 3" Max: 20"|
|Temperature||Low: -65° High: 300°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.