Specially formulated clear static dissipative very heavy weight thermoplastic polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid black external ABS helix & an embedded copper braided grounding wire
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- Handles high vacuum
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper braided grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for railcar loading & unloading
- Surface Resistivity Level: 108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Wall Thickness = .080"
|Inside Diameter||Min: 2" Max: 6"|
|Temperature||Low: -40° High: 200°|
|Length||25', 50' (4" & above in 25' only)|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.