Medium weight black co-extruded polyolefin elastomer hose with a rigid black external polypropylene helix.
- Ideal for temporary fume exhaust & ventilation in shipbuilding refurbs
- Environmentally friendly PVC replacement hose
- Ultra smooth interior assures efficient airflow
- Spiral co-extruded engineered construction
- Helix acts as a wearstrip
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Low outgassing & low VOC vs. standard PVC hose
- Wall Thickness = .028" (3" to 5"), .035" (6” to 8"), .040” (10”)
- Manufactured with materials compliant with UL 94-V2
- OEM lengths & colors available
- Cuffs available
- Standard Max. Temp.= 160°F., Intermittent to 200°F.
- Custom-made hose, consult sales team for prices and minimums
|Inside Diameter||Min: 3" Max: 10"|
|Temperature||Low: -20° High: 200°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.