Manufactured using 316Ti Stainless Steel in a patented roll lock construction.
- Durable corrugations allow product to be dragged, bent, & reshaped numerous times without damage or breaking
- Suitable for fume & air exhaust applications with extremely high temperatures
- Very flexible
- Titanium stabilized 316 stainless alloy for superior high temperature corrosion resistance
- Suitable for chemical fume exhausting, high temperature, & corrosive applications where both positive & negative pressures are involved
- 25' coils can ship via UPS in 3" to 4" diameters
- Wall thickness = .006"
|Inside Diameter||Min: 3" Max: 12"|
|Temperature||Low: 0° High: 1650°|
|Length||(3"-8" ID) 25', (9"-12" ID) 15'|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.