Double-ply construction black Teflon® fabric hose with a silver heat-resistant fiberglass liner mechanically crimped in a continuous process.
- Fabric is locked around a coated steel wire by a metal strip formed into a clip
- Metal strip acts as a wearstrip and offers outstanding external abrasion resistance
- Fiberglass liner increases tensile strength for a longer life cycle
- Excellent fatigue resistance & good flex characteristics
- Excellent for reel & drop systems
- Sealed exterior prevents the escape of dangerous fumes
- Ideal for venting many of today’s harsh chemicals
- Available with a non-marking thermoplastic rubber clip cover to protect the helix & the equipment that is attached to the hose, consult sales team to discuss appropriate applications
- Standard Min. Inside Diameter = 4", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on smaller sizes
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 12", consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Negative pressure fan system with ambient air inlet recommended to maximize effectiveness and life of duct
|Inside Diameter||Min: 3" Max: 20"|
|Temperature||Low: -60° High: 600°|
Warning: California Residents
Cancer and Reproductive Harm.